fromthewindow.JPG

8 Comments on ""

August 20, 2011 7:18 AM

MiamaMan;I am readin a little on your movement. Your group is going to be very useful to me in the future. Thanks. People here might be interested in this (I myself am atheist, so I quote it not in relation to myself):

August 26, 2011 11:09 AM

7.Street Wear-Yeah we all gripe about it all the time but it continues to push the culture and keeps the lights on for many of us. Stop complaining guys were dam lucky when ya think about it.

August 27, 2011 1:27 AM

D. sanders made 8 of his career interceptions ran back for touch downs with the cowboys. the all time record is only 12. so yes D. sanders is one of the greatest Dallas players.

August 27, 2011 3:13 PM

Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

August 28, 2011 2:57 AM

B: I know the movie you are thinking of with Edward Norton. I liked it also. Thanks for the report on Macy.

August 28, 2011 10:07 AM

I would suggest a Charles Shaw (Two Buck Chuck) Pinot Noir or Merlot. Unlike the others, I feel that a Zinfandel has too strong a body and will totally overpower the sandwich. The Pinot Noir should be served at cellar temperature (NOT chilled) and would compliment the turkey nicely. Sounds like a killer sandwich!

August 28, 2011 12:02 PM

Adam: Matt and Ben totally have Mormon face, in my estimation. The rest of us are mostly pretenders, as far as I can tell, with you being the leading candidate for Anglican-landed-gentry-soon-to-be-introduced-to-Heber-C-Kimball face.

August 28, 2011 5:17 PM

David, there are a few scenes like that in cinema history, and I think theyre particularly frequent in Bergmans and Minnellis films for some reason. A Bergman example would be from SCENES FROM A MARRIAGE when Marianne (Liv Ullmann) calls up a friend to say that Johan (Erland Josephson) has just told her hes been having an affair, only to find out that her friend already knew, that in fact all of their friends knew, everybody but her.

M ¥ A